Department of Astronomical Science,
The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI
You can study at National Astronomical Observatory of Japan(NAOJ) as a student of the Department of Astronomical Science, School of Physical Sciences, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI.
＊SOKENDAI will shift from the current six schools system to the system of twenty programs under the Graduate Institute for Advanced Studies in April 2023, and the Department of Astronomical Science, the Graduate School of Physical Sciences will be reorganized into the Astronomical Science Program, The Graduate Institute for Advanced Studies. For more information, see the following website.
- SOKENDAI Asian Winter School (SAWS) 2023 has been released.
- General Entrance Examination for the April 2023 has been updated.
- Notice to Students and Faculty: Regarding the preventive actions for COVID-19
- Students list(Subjects of research) has been updated.
- Course Outline, Faculty Members, Students list have been updated.
- Lecture Schedule have been updated.
- SOKENDAI Asian Winter School (SAWS) 2022 has been released.
- Notice about changes in screening procedures for applicants has been add.
- Lecture's Information has been updated.
For Prospective Student For Current Students
Subject List of Astronomical Sience, Lecture Schedule
The content of Colloquium and Event Reports